- Place the band above your knees.
- Start on all fours with your hands under your shoulders and knees under your hips.
- Without shifting your hips, left your left knee out to the side.
- Slowly return to starting position for 1 rep.
- Do 20 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
Keep your core engaged, so you’re stabilized and not shifting your hips. You also want to try and keep constant resistance in the band, so if that means you don’t come all the way back down to the ground, that’s OK.
Keep your pelvis tucked under, with no arch in your back, and pull your belly button to your spine to maintain correct form.